The Library offers a wide range of services, collections and facilities to support teaching, learning and research within the University:
- Library Borrowing
- Details about the types of loan, the number of allowed loans and the length of loans available.
- Details about the Library's print and electronic journals collections.
- Special Collections
- The Library holds a significant number of Special Collections which will be of interest to researchers both locally, nationally and internationally. The Special Collections comprise both manuscript and rare published material and are held separately from the main stock in the University Library. Enquiries from both members of the University and external researchers who wish to consult material contained within the collections are welcome.
- Services to Specific Users
- Details of Library services of interest to, and in some cases provided for, certain types of Library user.
- Document Delivery
- The Document Delivery Service is used to request books which are not available from any of the University's four Libraries, as well as journal articles which you cannot obtain from your own campus library or from the extensive Electronic Journals collection
Last updated: 21/09/15